Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait Fixed Deposit account
- You can make a fixed deposit for any duration ranging from weeks to years
- Any deposit or withdrawal to the deposit account is not allowed during the term.
- Minimum balance requirement is BD 3000
- High-interest rates
- Smart card/ CPR
- Passport or driving license
- Loans can be taken on the deposit without any loss of interest.
- Flexibility to use multiple currencies on deposits.
- Individuals, joint holders, clubs and associations can go for fixed deposits.
- Minors less than 18 years of age are allowed to open the deposit account by parent/guardian.
- Loans and credit cards can be applied against the fixed deposit.
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
BBK was founded in 1971 with its headquarters in Bahrain. Its clients include general, public and government of Bahrain. BBK offers services related to corporate banking, consumer banking, investment banking, wealth management etc.,