State Bank of India (Bahrain) Recurring deposit
Last Updated on 29 December 2018
- Loan amount should be repaid by the customer before the maturity of the deposit.
- The rate of interest is as per the extent of time deposit.
- The time period may vary from 6 months to 36 months.
- The individual should be 21 years and above.
- The account can be opened for a minor by a parent or guardian.
- BD 10 per month and multiples of BD 10 is the minimum balance required to open the account.
- Loan facility is available against the deposit.
- Minors are eligible as well with a guardian on the account
State Bank of India (Bahrain)
State Bank Of India was established on 2nd January 2007 in Manama, Bahrain. Within four years, State Bank Of India has gained a decent place among the retail banks of Bahrain. With a customer base of 10,000, SBI provides corporate and retail banking services to both individuals as well as corporates.