Top Home Loans
HSBC Bahrain Basic Mortgage
- Maximum tenure provided is 25 years
- Only Bahraini residents of aged between 21-60 yrs are eligible
- Employment company must be listed with the bank
- A minimum salary of BD 400 is required
- Interest rates start at 7.49%
- Can avail mortgage on a fixed rate basis
- Salary transfer to HSBC account is required
- Maximum finance that can be availed is BD 400,000
- Up to 80% of the property value will be provided
- High finance is provided
- Can avail debt consolidation for liabilities
- Customers new to HSBC are also eligible
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I get property insurance?
A. Once your home loan is approved, HSBC recommends you to property insurance companies in Bahrain.
Q. Are there any early settlement fees charged?
A. Yes. 0.75% of the outstanding loan amount or BD 200(whichever is lower) is charged as early settlement fees.
Q. Are there any partial settlement fees charged?
A. Yes. 0.75% of the settlement that is made or BD 200(whichever is lower) is charged as partial settlement fees.
Q. Can I transfer my existing mortgage to HSBC?
A. Yes. You can transfer your existing mortgage to HSBC.
Being one of the world’s largest banking and financial organizations HSBC provides retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, global banking and market to over 38 million customers all over the world. It has its presence in 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Latin, and North America.