Top Home Loans
National Bank of Bahrain Home Loan
- Bahraini residents are eligible
- Maximum tenure provided is 25 years
- Minimum salary required is BD 350
- Maximum finance provided is BD 350,000
- Annual percentage rate (APR) starts at 5.53%
- Applicants can add their spouse’s income as well to increase the chances of approval
- Can get finance for under-construction properties, land, the renovation also
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the pre-payment charges levied?
A. 0.75% of the outstanding loan amount or BD 200 is charged as pre-payment charges.
Q. For salaried individuals, it is important for the company to be listed at the bank?
A. Yes. It is mandatory to have your employment company listed with the bank.
Q. Are there any processing fees charged?
A. Yes. 1% of the loan amount is charged as processing fees.
National Bank of Bahrain
NBB was established in 1957 and is the first locally owned bank in Bahrain. With its steady growth, NBB has developed 25 branches and 61 ATMs and stood as the leading provider of retail and commercial banking services. Their services include personal banking, business banking etc.,