Top Personal Loans
Ahli United Bank Personal Loan
- A minimum salary of BHD 3000 is required
- Salary transfer is required
- Maximum tenure of 7 yrs is provided
- Interest rates of 6.5(flat rate) and 11.7%(reducing rate) is charged
- Both expats and Bahraini nationals are eligible
- Free Rahal express card is provided
- Complimentary MasterCard is provided
- Can skip monthly installments 6 months once
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any administration fees charged?
A. Yes. Administration fees of BD 50 - BD 150 is charged.
Q. Can I reschedule my loan period?
A. Yes. But loan re-scheduling charges of BD 50 is charged.
Q. What are the charges levied for loan top-up?
A. BD 50 is charged on loan top-up.
Q. Can I get a loan balance certificate?
A. Yes. Loan balance certificate is provided for free for one year. Later on, BD 10 is charged per year.
Ahli United Bank, a merger of United Bank Of Kuwait and Al Ahli Commercial Bank was established on 31st May 2000 in Bahrain. With its strong performance over the years, Ahli United Bank provides services including retail banking, corporate banking, treasury, and investments, wealth management etc.,