Top Personal Loans
Al Salam Bank Personal finance
- Maximum tenure of 48 months is provided
- Both Bahrainis and expats are eligible
- Interest rates of 2.5(flat rate) and 4.5%(reducing rate) is charged
- Minimum salary of BHD 250(for Bahrainis) and BHD 300(For expats) is required
- Maximum finance of BHD 100,000 is provided
- Hassle free processing
- Low processing fees
- Takaful coverage on competitive rates is provided
- Salary transfer is not mandatory
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I reschedule my loan?
A. Yes. You can reschedule your loan but BD 10 is levied as rescheduling charges.
Q. Are there any charges for late payments?
A. Yes. Late payment charges of BD 10 will be charged.
Q. For how many days the late payment charges won’t be added?
A. For 3 days from the date of your installment payment, there won’t be any late payment charges levied.
Al Salam Bank was established in Bahrain on 19th January 2006 with a paid up capital of 120 BD. Al Salam Bank provides innovative and unique Shari’s compliant products and services to the customers. Their services include corporate banking, private banking, treasury, and investments etc.,