Top Personal Loans
Bahrain Islamic Bank Tas’heel Personal Finance
- Both Bahraini and non-Bahraini nationals are eligible
- Maximum tenure of 7 years is provided
- Maximum loan amount of BHD 100,000 is offered
- Flat rate of 3% is charged and reducing rate of 5.4% is charged
- Applicant must be 21-70 yrs old
- Minimum work experience of 4 months(Bahraini nationals) and 1 yr(non-Bahraini nationals) is required
- Minimum income of BHD 500 is required for non-Bahraini nationals
- Minimum income of BHD 350 is required for Bahraini nationals if the company is listed with the bank
- Salary transfer is mandatory
- High finance is provided
- Repayment period is 7 yrs
- Simple documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are there any processing fees levied?
A. Yes. BD 120 is charged as processing fees for the loan.
Q. Can I use the loan amount for education purpose?
A. Yes. The loan amount can be used for any purpose.
Q. Is the finance provided on the basis on Islamic principles?
A. Yes. the loan is provided on the basis of sharia-compliant.
Q. Are Non- residents of Bahrain eligible?
A. No. Only Bahraini residents are eligible.
BISB is the first Islamic bank in the kingdom of Bahrain and has played a pivotal role in excelling Islamic banking industry. Established in 1979, BISB provides retail, corporate and other banking services to the customers.