Top Personal Loans
National Bank of Bahrain Personal Loan
- Maximum repayment period provided is 7 years
- Interest rates charged are flat rate 3% and reducing rate 5.3%
- Minimum salary required is BHD 200
- Salary transfer to NBB is required
- Maximum finance of BHD 100,000 is provided
- Hassle free documentation
- Longer tenure
- Quick approval
- Loan insurance is provided
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the charges of loan insurance?
A. BHD 1.22% is charged for loan insurance.
Q. Can I cancel my loan after approval?
A. Yes. You can cancel your loan after approval but cancellation charges i.e., 1% of the loan amount are levied.
Q. Can I reschedule my loan?
A. Yes. BHD 10 is charged for rescheduling the loan.
Q. What are the charges for late payment?
A. BHD 15 is charged each time for late installments payments.
National Bank of Bahrain
NBB was established in 1957 and is the first locally owned bank in Bahrain. With its steady growth, NBB has developed 25 branches and 61 ATMs and stood as the leading provider of retail and commercial banking services. Their services include personal banking, business banking etc.,