Top Personal Loans
State Bank of India (Bahrain) Personal loan
- Maximum Loan amount provided is BHD 2000
- Processing fees of BHD 50 - BHD 150 is charged
- Maximum tenure of 60 months is provided
- Flat rate of 3.75% and reducing rate of 7.0% is charged
- The loan applicant must be of 21yrs-55yrs old
- Only salaried individuals are eligible
- Minimum income of BHD 800 is required
- Salary transfer is required
- Minimum 1 yr of employment in Bahrain with current confirmed employment contract is required
- No pre-payment fees are charged
- High finance is offered
- Long repayment period is provided
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many months bank statements need to be submitted?
A. Last 6 months bank statements where the salary is transferred need to be submitted.
Q. Do I need to provide any salary proofs?
A. Yes. Latest 3 months salary slips are required to be provided.
Q. Is it mandatory to transfer salary?
A. Yes. Salary transfer to SBI Bahrain is required.
Q. Do I need to provide post-dated cheques?
A. Yes. The borrower needs to provide post-dated cheques for security purpose.
State Bank of India (Bahrain)
State Bank Of India was established on 2nd January 2007 in Manama, Bahrain. Within four years, State Bank Of India has gained a decent place among the retail banks of Bahrain. With a customer base of 10,000, SBI provides corporate and retail banking services to both individuals as well as corporates.