State Bank of India (Bahrain) Savings account
- The account holder must be of minimum 21 yrs old
- A minimum balance of BD 20 must be maintained in the account
- Profit rate of 0.75%(per annum) is provided
- Can open as a joint account
- Can avail ATM withdrawal facility
State Bank of India (Bahrain)
State Bank Of India was established on 2nd January 2007 in Manama, Bahrain. Within four years, State Bank Of India has gained a decent place among the retail banks of Bahrain. With a customer base of 10,000, SBI provides corporate and retail banking services to both individuals as well as corporates.